Friday, August 22, 2008

Brief Biography

My name is Matt and I am from Jericho, Vermont. My parents have moved a couple times since I came to Clemson in 2005, and have settled in Columbus, Indiana. I am graduating in December with a B.S. in Sport Management with a minor in Business.

This summer, I interned with the Pavilion Recreation Complex in Greenville, where I was assisting the Facility's General Manager. This was my third internship after previously interning with the Greenville Drive Professional Baseball Team and the Greenville Grrrowl Professional Hockey Team. I am looking into going into Hockey Operations at the Professional Hockey level or into Facility Operations in the Community Recreation sector.


I have been a life long hockey player, playing through my youth, high school, and even junior hockey after I graduated high school in 2003. I chose Clemson over some hockey scholarship offers up north. I have captained the Clemson Club Ice Hockey team for the last three seasons.


I also enjoy playing golf, going to the lake, and grilling out.

No comments: